Why a Local Landing Page for Each Location
Every local company I’ve labored with desire to rank well for multiple city service oriented terms for all of their locations, only 20% understand that each location deserves a unique website landing page.
In ways, it’s like asking to obtain business to throughout your company service area, without really getting physical locations to service local customers. Within this situation, Bing is your customer, and it must visit a separate ‘landing page’ for each of the locations to become a satisfied ‘customer’.
Local Landing Pages for every Location = Good Local Internet Search Engine Rankings
Actually, getting a nearby website landing page for every business location or area offered won’t increase your organic rankings, it’ll probably be considered a reported website selected up by Google Maps too. Discuss killing two wild birds with one stone.
Website Landing Page Guidelines
What’s helpful that people find where you are faster, is helpful for the various search engines too. Here are my top ten factors to incorporate into a nearby landing page, beginning in the top to the foot of the page.
1. Enhanced Title Tags -’Business Name Service Type, City, Province/State’ Keyword 1 & Keyword 2′. Eg: ‘Joe’s Loaves of bread, Toronto, ON The Very Best Wedding Cakes and Twinkies in Toronto’.
2. H1 & Headlines – Use header tags that reflect your full company name and repair type. Eg: ‘ Joe’s Loaves of bread, Toronto, Ontario’,
3. Full Business Address – Include this inside a simple to use hCard microformat. hCard might help the various search engines separate address information for example company name, home address, locality, and postal/postal codes. Interested regarding how to create a previous address in hcard? Try the handy hCard generator.
4. Regional/Local Telephone Number – Local phone figures build trust – both from customers and from search engines like google. Frequently, companies for example plumbers have only one service location but multiple local phone figures to achieve trust from village customers, that they then toward one call center. Always employ a nearby telephone number on every website landing page within the format (123) 345-6789.
5. Services Provided & Business Hrs – Services frequently vary from area to area based just like business hrs. Save your valuable customers some time and supplement your body content with the addition of this unique information.
6. Embed Google Maps on your Website Landing Page – This really is important to include on your website landing page. It will not only offer an interactive method for a person to map their method to where you are, it will likewise count perfectly into a better ranking within the Google local ten-pack listings.
7. Include Driving Directions Anyways – Unless of course your clients are relatively savvy with the idea of using Google Maps to obtain driving directions for your location, you’re better off by supplying a short paragraph of directions in the NSEW (North, South, East, West) finish of the city.
8. Single Line Business Address in Footer – Getting your address within the format ‘Business Name Service, Home Address, City, Province/Condition, Country’ can offer a simple format for search engines like google to get in your address.
9. Meta Tag Descriptions with Local Address Telephone Number – This oneself-explanatory. If you have yet another phone tracking number handy, you can the spare telephone number inside your metadata to find out if customers would prefer to phone you via seeing looking results or choose to click the results and examine your website landing page. This plan can also be specifically helpful for those which use Skype (making phone figures clickable) as well as on the iPhone.
10. URL Naming Structure – Finally, it’s vital that you include keywords inside your URL. Separate keywords by utilizing hyphen’s and just incorporate your most significant keywords minus your company name, unless of course, you’ve got a highly recognized brand: Eg: domain.com/toronto-rexdale-ontario-loaves of bread.html
I’m able to promise you when you’re diligent inside your website landing page design and stick to the tips above, you’ll score some neat rankings in non-competitive markets. Sign up for my Feed right now to keep updated on the future publish regarding how to capture local rankings for competitive search phrases.