1. Nope. There’s no way that you’re going to start talking with strangers.
2. You’re happy to meet new people but only if you’re with your friends.
3. You’re happy to talk about your interest or hobbies.
4. At the same time, you’re also a good listener.
5. Spending too much time with other people can literally drain you.
6. Your calm exterior can make you seem like a different person.
7. It can be quite tricky to assert yourself.
8. Sometimes, you’re the life of the party and sometimes you just wanna stay at home.
9. You can relate to extroverts and introverts.
10. Your friends have argued about whether you’re an extrovert or an introvert.
11. Small talk bores you.
12. You need to spend some time by yourself.
13. But too much alone time can also make you think that you’re not productive.
14. Some of your weekends are about you didn’t go home for since Friday and you magically appear Sunday evening.
15. Ah, you blurt some dumb things occasionally.
16. You have a tendency to balance out situations.
17. You’re good at picking up signals.
18. You’re observant of what’s happening around you.
19. You live in the moment.
20. You have a hate-love relationship with attention.
21. If you’re reading this then maybe it’s because you’re actually an ambivert!
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.