When you’ve found your lobster, you’ll know it.
1. When you first meet the love of your life, it may not be immediately clear that they’re the one for you.
2. You can always start off as friends and show your support for each other.
3. And build on something that can someday turn into true love.
4. Everyone makes dumb mistakes, especially when you feel like your feelings aren’t reciprocated.
5. But when things work out in your favor, that just makes the payoff even better.
6. When you’ve found “your lobster,” you’ll know it.
7. Even if you can’t explain exactly why, your gut feeling will tell you.
8. Good things take time, so have plenty of patience.
9. Be comforting and stand by each other in times of need.
10. Don’t be shy or embarrassed to ~ experiment ~ and try new things if it’ll make your significant other happy.
11. There’s no perfect way to say, “I love you” so just say it when you feel like the time is right.
12. When you share friends with the person you’re dating, they’re going to be involved in your relationship, too.
13. Just because you love someone, that doesn’t mean you have to put up with their nonsense.
14. Don’t lie. No matter what the situation is, don’t do it.
15. Because it’ll just end up backfiring — the truth always comes out.
16. No matter how angry you get, sometimes it’s hard to make your feelings for someone completely go away.
17. But also no matter how much you love someone, sometimes circumstances are out of your control.
18. Cherish the memories that are truly important to you, not just the material things.
19. If you’re going to get married… do it right.
20. It’s rarely a good idea to bring up old wounds that really hurt the person you love.
21. Loving someone does not absolve them from being annoying and frustrating at times.
22. But having unconditional love means accept someone for who they are, flaws and all.
23. Enjoy each other’s company and don’t take things too seriously.
24. Fight hard for what you really want because no one’s going to just give it to you.
25. Be honest and tell it like it is, even if it’s hard. It’ll be worth it in the long run.
26. Most importantly, it’s never too late to tell someone you love them.
27. Because you never know — they might actually love you back.
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.