1. Those are some nice looking verdant valleys you got there.
2. But they’ve got nothing on your bucolic peaks.
3. I’m getting a little misty just thinking about autumn in New England. 😂
4. Hey there little leaves.. the only thing nicer than spending the evening with you…
5. …is waking up next to you in the morning.
6. Those shafts of light shining through your golden leaves aren’t the only shafts being affected this autumn. 😲
7. Those rich autumn hues got me feeling like I need to find religion.
8. Hey, are you from Vermont? Cause I’d love to Ver-MOUNT you.
9. Oh, did you grow up on a farm? Cause you sure are good at making me grow. 😉
10. You got more colors than a box of Crayola, baby.
11. Finally, a place where we can be alone.
12. I’ll meet you at our little lakeside cabin and just get lost in your kaleidoscopic colors.
13. Sometimes when the light hits you just right, you look STUNNING.
14. I tell you what. I’d like to take you home…
15. …and introduce you to my family…
16. …and just grow old together.
17. Are you a secluded country road? Cause you’re driving me wild.
18. Looking nice, Maine. I wouldn’t mind spending a little time in Vacationland, if you know what I mean.
19. Damn Connecticut, that’s some FIIIIINE foliage.
20. I’m seeing the forest for the trees, and I’m liking what I see.
21. Watching you turn red is making me turn red. 😳
22. Ooh, blondes really do have more fun. 😜
23. 🙏 🙌 Take me away!
24. Wow, that grove making me feel a little moist.
25. Oops! Looks like someone got caught changing! How naughty…
26. Nice. I love a tree who’s a little fiery. 🔥
27. All your friends already lost their leaves. Looks like someone might be a bit of a late bloomer.
28. Nothing has more splendor than a maple in November!
29. Wouldn’t mind getting into that bower. 😘 (a shaded, tree-enclosed area.)
30. The warm sun shining through your leaves us leaving me all hot and bothered. 😅
31. Let’s you and I make like a couple of trees and leaf.
32. Goodbye beautiful. See you next fall!
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.