It’s 1 a.m., you’re shitfaced, and it’s your turn to put a song in at the karaoke bar. You can’t carry a tune to save your life when you’re wasted (let alone when you’re sober), but you really want everyone to like you. Or love you. So what do you do? You play your cards right by selecting a crowd favorite, duh.
And so I have dutifully compiled this list of bangers that are sure to get you some cheers, hollers, hoots, ass-slaps, and maybe even some surprise guests on stage with you.
Remember to always sing like nobody is listening, because nobody really is, they’re too busy screaming along with you at the top of their lungs.
1. R. Kelly – I Believe I Can Fly
2. 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up
3. Bon Jovi – Livin’ On a Prayer
4. Beyonce – Drunk in Love ft. Jay Z
5. Weezer – Say It Ain’t So
6. The Spice Girls – Wannabe
7. Oasis – Wonderwall
8. TLC – No Scrubs
9. Blink 182 – All the Small Things
10. Miley Cyrus – Party in the U.S.A
11. Sir Mix a lo t- Baby Got Back
12. Destiny’s Child – Say My Name
13. Any Disney Song Ever (But for now let’s practice A Whole New World)
14. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
15. Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.