Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Even those of us who don’t shop very often surely have a drawer full of old t-shirts they don’t really wear anymore. Whether they’re too big, too small, or just look really worn out, it’s easy to amass a collection of shirts that only have one purpose: to collect dust.
But this summer, spend some of your free time turning those shirts into something useful. It’s a great way to save money and to create something awesome out of something not-so-awesome. There are tutorials for making dingy t-shirts into a t-shirt you want to wear again, into a cool tank, a swimsuit coverup, bags, or even headbands. Want to get into some DIY stuff this summer? Here are 25 easy ways to update your old t-shirts right now:
2. Turn an over-sized tee into a cool halter perfect for summer.
3. Make a graphic tee more fun by adding lace inserts.
4. Turn a really old shirt into a cute bag.
5. Give a boring shirt an update with this lace top.
6. Make an oversized tee work for summer by cutting it into a tie-front tank
7. Do something fun with dip dye to make a plain tee more exciting
8. A little bit of lace makes a plain shirt more cool
9. Turn a graphic tee into a workout tank (or just a regular tank!)
10. Or make it into a really cute little tote bag
11. Create a cool pattern and put it all over a shirt you’re bored with
12. This cool ripped back tee made from a boring over-sized tee is a perfect swimsuit cover-up
13. If the t-shirt is a lost cause, make it into a headband
14. Create a really cool splattered tee out of a boring shirt
15. Sometimes all you need is a simple change to the back to create something new and different
16. A shirt you just don’t want to wear anymore can easily be made into an infinity scarf
17. Can’t find the graphic tee of your dreams? Make it yourself!
18. Need a new swimsuit coverup? An old, over-sized white tee can transform into a cool tie-dyed piece:
19. Add a gem necklace to any shirt to instantly give it an update
20. Turn a plain t-shirt into a cool ruffled tube top
21. Go for something more casual and make a cool varsity shirt
22. Turn a simple t-shirt into a tank with an awesome lace collar
23. Make an over-sized t-shirt into a dress. This is one of the only shirt-to-dress tutorials I actually love!
24. Or add a lace cutout for something unexpected
25. Here’s another fun tie-die coverup you can make with an old shirt:
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Full Epic Lead Generation work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.