You’ve been waiting all week, and it’s finally FRIDAY!
You are SO READY to get work out of the way.
Only a few measly emails stand between you and happy hour.
1. You roll into the office with your Friday swagger.
2. “Time to get everything out of the way!” you think.
3. But then you remember it’s Friday. So, like…
4. 9:15 isn’t too early for a social media interlude, right?
5. You’ve done some great time-wasting. It’s probably almost lunch!
6. Oh. 9:30.
7. Guess you’d better answer some of those emails.
8. Someone has emailed you an urgent request?! On Friday?!
AND THEY’VE CC’ED YOUR BOSS?!?
9. QUICK — DO SOMETHING AWESOME
10. Good work. It’s almost noon! Reward yourself with tasty noms.
Calories don’t count on Friday, so have some extra.
11. Oh dear. You’ve gone too far.
The food coma. It’s here.
12. And now it’s time for a meeting.
13. You feel you’ve hit a wall.
14. YOU JUST WANT TO NAP SO BADLY.
15. But you have to pull yourself together, damn it!
16. YOU’VE GOT THIS. YOU ARE FIERCE.
17. Just get in your zone.
18. Get your shit DONE.
19. Everyone believes in you.
Especially Chuck Norris.
20. Soon enough, you’ll be out the door…
21. …and drunk enough to dance.
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.