1. You get called “dude” all the time.
2. …and “man.”
3. It’s an unspoken agreement that they know when you’re on your period.
4. You sometimes develop feelings for each other…
5. …which makes it really awkward when people ask if you’re actually dating.
6. People assume you’re a major tomboy.
7. No guy will be good enough for you according to them.
8. And no girl will ever be good enough for them.
9. There is rarely any drama… and it’s amazing.
10. Whenever you talk about anything sexual, they’re always grossed out because they think of you like a sister.
11. You feel really strange crying in front of them.
12. You are never judged for what or how much you eat, because they will always eat more.
13. You never have to read into things, because everything is taken at face value.
14. After a breakup, you will always have a date on hand with no strings attached.
15. Your guy friends will often talk to you about girls as though you’re not really a girl yourself.
16. You never have to deal with them being late because they had an unexpected beauty crisis.
17. When it comes to getting advice about a guy, you have plenty of male opinions available.
18. You feel no judgment when you want to wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants all damn day.
19. You’ve become numb to pooping and farting.
20. They have no problem telling you how it is, but sometimes they can be a little too honest.
21. At the end of the day, you basically have an army of brothers who are willing to protect you at any given moment.
22. And THEY have an awesome sister who has got their backs, as well.
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.