1. When your alarm goes off.
2. When you climb out of bed.
3. When you just CAN’T. STOP. CRYING.
4. When you remember that thing you said to that person.
5. When you try and complete a simple task.
6. When you attempt walking.
7. When you leave the house without caring what you look like.
8. When you wish it would all just stop.
9. When someone asks you a question.
11. When it all gets a bit too much.
12. When someone mocks you by making loud noises.
13. Or doing anything at all that isn’t leaving you the fuck alone.
14. When you want to eat ALL THE FOOD.
15. When the food doesn’t sit well.
16. When the nausea kicks in.
17. When your head starts to pound.
20. When you try to go outside.
21. When you start to feel more human.
22. Only for the hangover to return, worse than ever, five minutes later.
23. When you realise it’s all your fault.
24. When you get back in your bed.
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.