1. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the RPG
Essentially 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but for Wikipedia. Hopscotch between Wikipedia articles to find a path from say, Ashley Tisdale to HTML (Ashley Tisdale was born in California – Silicon Valley – Internet – HTML).
You can choose from a time trial, or to limit the amount of clicks you can use. Make it really hard by eliminating “the United States” as a pathway.
Play it here.
Geoguessr is a guessing game using Google Maps. You’re dropped into a random location (left) and you have to guess where you are. You can use clues (what language are the street signs in?) or you can just go with your gut. If you sign up, you can play in challenge mode against another player.
Play it here.
5. Magic Pen
8. Find your dream home, no budget.
9. Spy on the weather, worldwide.
10. Browse music across time and space with Radiooooo.
11. Browse some useless items at The Worst Things for Sale.
12. Lose yourself in Letters of Note.
13. Go to town on e-books with Project Gutenberg.
14. Find your new favourite comic.
15. Travel into a Wiki-hole.
16. Never be bored again with Open Puppies.
17. And when all else fails, OMFG DOGS.
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.