Being with someone for any extended period of time can be a struggle, but ultimately is has its perks (not having to worry about STD’s? Yes please). Well, plus the fact that you have someone who loves you unconditionally. Also…
1. Bodily functions are a non-issue.
Girls fart, it’s a thing.
2. It’s okay if you don’t see each other for a few days.
You know that you both have busy lives, but always make time for each other.
3. Dance partners are built in.
No more creeps for you!
4. “Netflix and Chill” really does mean watching Netflix and relaxing.
Who needs the drama anyway?
5. Their morning breath has become endearing.
Or, maybe not.
6. You’ve “borrowed” an article of their clothing for like over a year.
Especially the super soft hoodies.
7. You’re so over couples costumes.
They’ve started to get expensive.
8. They annoy you more than they don’t.
They’re a pain in the ass, but they’re your pain in the ass.
9. There’s no such thing as privacy.
Your friends have come to realize that everything you know, your SO knows.
10. Being naked together isn’t even a big deal anymore.
Butts? No biggie.
11. Their family has become your family.
Because hopefully one day, they really will be.
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.