1. Tell a story.
2. It’s all about the lighting.
3. Think about your hero piece.
4. Play around with different sizes for your props.
5. Pick items that look good from above.
6. Create balance.
7. Mix up different materials for your background.
8. Height is important.
9. Mix angles and lines.
10. When shooting food, lift it up.
11. EDIT. EDIT. EDIT.
12. Take a lot of test shots.
13. Don’t overdo your styling.
14. And only do minimal photo editing.
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.