Great saving stat: New car insurance buyers claim an average yearly savings of over $500. At least $500!
And if you’re honest with yourself, you know you’d want to save more on your auto insurance. That means more monthly savings and better value for your hard-earned money. That’s why today, we’re introducing you to our list of preferred auto insurance companies. You could save a lot of money by switching car insurance. What if you saved enough money this year for a vacation just by not paying as much on your auto insurance?
Get a Car Insurance Quote in 10 minutes!
Insurance for your vehicle is a must to keep you protected. We’ve made it easier to get a quote online so you Can save more. Here’s what you get when you fill out the form below:
- Fast, accurate, and tailored quote according to your needs
- Car insurance savings you won’t get anywhere else
- A more convenient way to shop around for car insurance rates
Our easy process asks for simple information and gives you an accurate quote in under 10 minutes. You can choose the coverage types and amounts that make sense to you depending on your individual needs. You can then come back later if you’re not ready to purchase.
Shop your car insurance and get the coverage you desire by filling out the form above!
Other Ways To Save Money On Your Car Insurance
Finding the best car insurance policy at the best price can be a time-consuming and arduous task. Not only do you have to consider complex insurance pricing structures but also state mandated regulations. This results in many consumers paying far more for their insurance than they should be.
Why You’ll want to Get a Quote
Finding an excellent car insurance rate doesn’t have to be hard. Our free online auto insurance quote below will help you shop for a better car insurance rate much easier. All it takes is a few minutes of your time and you’ll have a custom car insurance quote that takes into account the rates and other options available to you.
Learn different competitive prices you can get for your auto insurance!
What information will you need?
Your time is important so we make it a point to get you through the quote process as quickly as possible. In many cases, we can fill your vehicle information in automatically based on public records. But to make things easier, it’s best if you have the following information nearby:
- Your current policy (if you have one). This is helpful as a reference so you know what coverages you currently have.
- Driving record information from the last five years. This includes accidents, violations, and claims for all drivers you’d like included on your policy.
- Driver’s license number(s)
- Your car’s make, model and year, as well as its Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- The odometer reading for each vehicle you’d like an insurance quote for
- Location where you typically park your cars
What factors will affect your insurance rate?
When you request an auto insurance quote online, there are three major factors when your rate is calculated:
- Vehicle: The more expensive a car is to repair or replace, the more it costs to insure. Your vehicle’s safety features can help lower your auto insurance quote. The same goes for how often you drive the car and what type of driving it’s used for (business or personal).
- Address: Where you live and park your vehicle will affect your auto insurance quote.
- Driving Record: Fewer accidents, moving violations or claims in your driving record will help lower your rate.
If you already have a car insurance policy and are comparing new car insurance quotes, make sure to still determine what’s best for you. Compare similar coverage, limits, and deductible amounts to get the best deal. In most cases, Feedster’s Preferred Vendors can provide multiple car insurance quotes, any of which can be customized to meet your car insurance needs!