I'd appreciate a critique of my current resume. I would love to find an entry-level position as a Financial Analyst. I'm submitting lots of applications but not getting any calls for interviews :(.
Thanks in advance!
My Phone Number | My Email Address | My LinkedIn Profile
Financial Analysis | Auditing & Regulatory Compliance | Budget Forecasting & Planning | Continuous Improvement Meticulous Research & Data Management | Client Relationship Management | Stakeholder Presentations | Conflict Resolution | Accounts Receivable | Account Reconciliations | Cash Management | Financial Reporting | Cross-Functional & Interpersonal Communications | MS Office Suite | MS Excel | Licensed Notary Public
Analytical, innovative, and personable Registered Financial Services Professional with 11+ years of financial services experience. Resourceful creative thinker adept at achieving operational efficiency, creating business development/growth strategies and developing corrective actions for process renovation. Detail-oriented, critical thinking and logical problem solver bringing in-depth expertise to identify issues and develop continuous improvements that lead to cost savings. Results-focused team player and fast learner with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills seeking to leverage background into a challenging finance-focused role with a progressive organization.
Key Financial Analysis Contributions
· Collaborated with multi-cultural stakeholders to communicate insights for advancing shared organizational goals.
· Interfaced cross-functionally, while conducting research, producing financial reports, and presenting research findings for continuous improvement and margin optimization.
· Ensured client satisfaction and retention by timely offering proactive resolution ideas while driving actionable responses to questions, concerns, or challenges.
· Mitigated regulatory risks by ensuring compliance of financial and government guidelines and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
· Drove business strategic initiatives through deeper levels of client/analyst engagement and team collaboration.
· Executed efficiently in accounting, finance, technical support, customer service, and administrative roles, while maintaining a tremendous drive and unfaltering work ethic.
Registered Client Administration Specialist | My Current Employer | My Current City | 2007-Present
· Managed back-office operations for a Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm.
· Successfully oversaw quarterly billing of management and financial planning fees.
· Produced quarterly reports for clients to highlight portfolio performance, asset allocations, and historical performance with relevant benchmarks.
· Supervised investment account documentation, while ensuring documents remained compliant with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
· Interfaced with third-party service providers including brokerage firms, custodians, CPAs, and insurance agencies.
· Managed full-cycle accounting operations including quarterly fee calculations, invoicing, posting cash receipts,
bank reconciliations, and revenue projections.
· Eliminated fiscal liabilities by ensuring timely and efficient processing of ACATs, wires, journals, ACHs, check requests, and cash transfers.
· Monitored client liquidity by conducting daily activity report audits.
· Successfully improved operational efficiency by streamlining, standardizing, and restructuring billing process.
· Enhanced operations workflow with implementation of automation software and executing new procedures to reduce errors.
· Spearheaded seamless transition of investment accounts to new broker-dealer.
· Effectively fostering client relationships, leading to long-term, successful business partnerships.
· Continuously recognized and rewarded for high levels of productivity, professionalism, and the ability to meet aggressive financial schedules and deadlines.
Education & Licensure
MBA, Finance Concentration, Louisiana State University (in progress, May 2019)
BS, Integrative Studies (Cum Laude | Leadership Studies Certificate), Business and Leadership Concentration, Sociology Minor, Kennesaw State University
FINRA Series 7 License
Read more: reddit.com