Axel Springer/Business Insider
how to become rich in life through age 20 to 30 years old – We all wish we could be wealthy. For most of us, it’s a far-off dream that someday, eventually, we might be able to turn ourselves into self-made millionaires. Here are 7 tips to check out on Inc.com
- Stop procrastinating.
- Know that there is no magic.
- Invest in yourself.
- Create a budget.
- Pay down your debt.
- Take risks.
- Save more and invest the difference. Saving is not exactly sexy, but it’s a highly effective strategy for growing your net worth.
- Earn more and invest the difference.
- Reduce your fees and taxes, and invest the difference.
- Get better returns.
- Change your lifestyle.
The Sunday Times has published its much-anticipated Sunday Times Rich List for 2018, which ranks the wealthiest people in Britain, as well as the rest of the world — and it gives readers a sneak peek into the net worth of some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, self-made billionaires, and family groups.
Scroll down for the 33 wealthiest people on earth, ranked in ascending order by net worth:
33. The Persson family: Net Worth — £22.9 billion ($31.0 billion). Stefan Persson, chairman of H&M, owns a 29% stake in the company, which was founded by his father Erling. Scanpix Sweden/Reuters
32. The Johnson family: Net Worth — £23 billion ($31.1 billion). The most famous of the Johnson heirs is Woody, the owner of the New York Jets who is currently serving as US ambassador to the UK. Getty/Dan Kitwood
31. Georg Schaeffler & Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler-Thumann: Net Worth — £23.4 billion ($31.7 billion). Georg and his mother Maria-Elisabeth own German automotive parts maker Schaeffler. REUTERS/Daniel Karmann
SEE ALSO: The 36 richest musicians in Britain
Read more: feedproxy.google.com