Yearly, various companies in the mobile industry are working steadily to fine-tune, remodify, remodel and re-create various Techni and modules for mobile devices. They are carried out alongside many engaging projects which constantly involves various Vox populi to ascertain global recommendations. This is in a bid to have insights into the tons of requirements and expectations of their customer base.
At first, the mobile industry’s focus was on individuals due to the wide range of constant purchases. Recently, the focus of the mobile industry has included the mobile needs of organizations, companies, associations and businesses. Asides satisfying individual needs, the various mobile device industries in the world are now focusing on the production of business smartphones.
Specifications/Points of Interest to Consider When Selecting a Business Smartphones
In order to ensure high proficiency in performance delivery rate, companies, organizations and businesses are now interested in the quality and specifications of mobile phones and other communication gadgets for their workers or employees. Top brands in the mobile industry such as; Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Sony, Vodafone, LG, Nokia, Motorola, among others are known for the production of businesslike smartphones. So, what are the specifications or what should be your point of interest when selecting the best mobiles for your company? (Fonehouse reviews here)
- The Operating System’s version- the most current OS versions are usually advisable.
- The Operation Speed (RAM of the phone)- the phone should have a minimum of 4 Gigabyte.
- The Battery life of the mobile device. The battery capacity should not be less than 3000 mAh especially for the purpose of long-distance business journeys.
- The capacity of the storage unit of the mobile device. The internal storage of the phone ought to be a minimum of 4 Gigabyte.
- An expandable storage provision (Memory Card option)- The phone should have an option for external storages which should not be less than 4 Gigabyte.
- Screen Modules- Screen Resolution, Screen Size and Screen Quality- The screen should be of the latest specifications such as the LED screens and a host of others.
- Camera Specifications- Front and Rear Camera. You might have that special business function whereby you want to snap pictures for one reason or the other; you would love a clear picture of that cherished moment. Hence, 8megapixels and above is recommendable.
- Phone Structure- The phone should be designed in class. It should have the perfect grip and it should be lightweight.
- Phone Speaker and Mouthpiece- Phone Calls are quintessential to businesses so your phone should deliver the best quality of sound.
- There should be secure folders for prime business details. It allows for privacy of business-sensitive materials
- Phone price- The phone should be extremely affordable, and the price should be relative to the function and specifications of the phone.
You could also be interested in some special functions or specifications of the mobile device such as; the shatterproof screen specification and the water-resistant specification.
The above list is not arranged in hierarchical importance or based on preference. If the mobile device has most of the above-mentioned features, then you should go for it!
Where to Get the Best and Most Affordable Business Smartphones?
The answer to the above questions is, the Fonehouse. The Fonehouse is the leading UK mobile device retail store that is operated by KTM Online Limited. We’re actively involved in the mobile industry and with sales exposure all over the UK and in some cities of the world. We have a customer base of over a million people globally. We have been able to build our customer base for over twenty years due to our consistency in customer satisfaction and this has earned us world-class reviews from prominent individuals and brands globally.
Overtime, Fonehouse has been able to work with the biggest and best phone brands in the world to ensure that the latest innovations are put in new products to suit your needs. With our motivation being honesty and trust, we have been able to gain authorization from world-class brands like EE Partner and Vodafone. To satisfy your needs we have a list of extra customer friendly services to offer such as free deliveries with the UK and ease of payment.
Payment of all our mobile devices is spread over a year. All our services are sold alongside irresistible special offers for mobile plans such as; free data for a while, unlimited calls and texts, music data pass among others. You could also earn as much as 25 pounds for referrals. We work with an experienced team of experts in the mobile industry who can ensure that we sell the best of varieties of smartphones and other mobile devices in the world. Shop Fonehouse for the best business smartphones in the world!