Writing is a necessary component of everyday life and so is the business. Both are art forms that require careful technique and consideration. You are expected to voice your opinions in a clear and concise manner. However, that isn’t always the easiest thing to do.
That is why there are tools to help you along your way of writing your best, most concise, and clear-minded business articles, dissertations, letters, e-mails, and anything else you might need to type up for the office along with helping to speed up the process and lightening your workload.
Tools To Help You With Editing
- ProWritingAid is an online tool that guides you through a step-by-step process of editing your work. It also provides suggestions to help you improve the flow of your writing. ProWritingAid detects plagiarism as well as alerts you about overused words or phrases. It comes with a built-in thesaurus to help you give your writing a polished feel.
- Allcorrect offers an affordable professional editing team that will proofread and edit your business writing for you leaving you worry- and stress-free. All you need to do is to supply them with the work and the specifications and they will complete the work exactly as instructed.
- MailMentor is an online tool that will analyze your text. The tool will estimate how much time it takes to read, and provide you with an accurate reading level for your writing as well as give you recommendations for improvement.
- Literature & Latte offers a free edition of Scrivener, which is an outlining, formatting, and editing site, that makes your writing easier. You are also provided with a guide giving you step-by-step instructions for you to use while writing business plans, exemplification essays or other important documents.
Tools To Save You Time
- SwiftPapers is a custom writing service where you can hire professional writers to do the work for you. Just provide instructions, set a deadline and move on to your next task. The company can provide you with research papers, illustration essays, resumes, articles, and much more related to business writing. You can also hire an expert editor to improve the quality of your own work.
- Gorgias can help you save time by creating templates for Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook making it easier to send similar emails to different people. Each template has the ability to be associated with a text shortcut, so it can easily and immediately appear in your message.
- Dragon Dictation makes multi-tasking easier by transcribing your voice into words. You can send your text anywhere, which is perfect for composing business messages or important emails.
Tools To Help You With Grammar and Writing Techniques
- Daily Grammar is a website that offers a large range of articles that can help you understand English grammar. With just a few minutes of your time a day you will notice an improvement in your writing skills.
- Thesaurus is an excellent vocabulary building tool. Whether you choose to buy a copy or use a free online version it’s definitely a great way to study different words, increase your vocabulary or just simply look up a word to find a list of synonyms. It can help you express yourself with smarter words and make your style more versatile.
- Stoodle offers an online learning experience supporting real-time collaboration and communication with tutors. You can use this tool to invite tutors to help you with certain problems and collaborate with your team on a project.
These tools can help you start publishing high-quality content that you can be proud of. And with a bit of confidence, you can be sending emails and articles that can and will improve your reputation in the world of business.