Video slots, ever since their entry into the mainstream gambling world, have only improved the virtual gambling experience for players.
Some of the most popular developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, iSoftbet, GameArt, etc. seem to be innovating to newer heights of slot gaming every year.
This makes it a difficult task for players to keep up with the trends and updates in the slot gaming world.
Thousands of games are entering the market every day, and not all of them are the same – in terms of theme or gameplay. Obviously, players could choose from a wide ensemble of casino slots online for money.
This article will make the process slightly easier for you.
We’ll list the biggest games among the most recent releases in the world of slot gaming, so that you, irrespective of your specific tastes, can compare and make an informed choice whether to stick to the old ones or give the new ones a try!
New and Upcoming Online Slots
Following is a list of the newest slots so you can start spinning right away:
- Snake – This is one of the most unconventional releases of this year or any year in fact. You play with snakes on a 7×7 grid with the awesome avalanching symbols bonus feature.
- Dead or Alive – After the immensely successful first installment of the Dead or Alive series, NetEnt has yet again outdone itself. This will surely become a classic with gamblers as time passes.
Top-notch graphics, high volatility, and a whopping 100000x win potential on your stake are just some of the features of this game.
- Subbuteo – Based on the classic board game, this football-themed slot is a treat for slot and football fans alike. This 20-reel, 5-pay line game by BetDigital with a 2000 coin jackpot is one of the best sports-related releases of recent times.
- Mega Pyramid – Although Ancient Egypt might be an oversaturated theme for slots, Red Tiger gaming certainly didn’t think so when coming up with their newest release in Mega Pyramid.
If you want the same Egyptian themes in a new avatar with slight twists, go for Mega Pyramid.
- Sprinkle – This futuristic slot from Evoplay is one for the modern gambler, surely. Top-quality 3D graphics combined with VR technology makes it a treat for the eyes. It is easy on the pockets too as it’s a low to medium variance game with an RTP of 96%.
- Tome of Madness – This slot has the special feature of cascading symbols which can greatly increase the chances of winning. It has a 5-reel, 5-pay line interface and an RTP of 96.53%. It’s developed by Play’n Go.
- Inferno Joker – This is another slot from Play’n GO that has the re-spins feature. It has 5 reels and 3 pay lines and an overall retro vibe to it. You can win up to 100x times your stake, which is not bad at all.
These are a few of the recent titles in the slot gaming industry. It is without a doubt a difficult task keeping up with all the latest news and games, but a bit of research before you start gambling is always advisable as you may find a game that is more suited to your gambling preferences.
Also, remember that newer slots will have very few user reviews if any. So, the safest thing would be to always try out the game for free first.
Acquaint yourself with how the game works and what exactly you’re in for before investing your time and money into it.