Your investments are highly important and require the best tools on the market to maintain them and ensure that your finances are running smoothly.
With so many different programs out there that promise the same thing, it can be difficult to decide which is right for your needs and level of experience.
Luckily, we have the inside scoop.
Whether you are a beginner getting your feet wet in the world of investing, or a veteran looking to sharpen their toolbox, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re breaking down the 4 best financial tools you need to take your investing to the next level. Use these tools to guide your decision-making process, earn you more money, and ultimately protect your assets.
1. Personal Capital
The first program we’ll cover is Personal Capital, a financial tracker and manager that markets itself as the smart way to take control of your financial life.
Personal Capital offers award-winning financial tools and one-on-one consulting from registered financial advisors for significantly less than traditional financial advisors.
This makes it a cost-effective and more convenient alternative to hiring a personal advisor and going to their office for a consultation.
The Personal Capital app is used by over 2 million users to track and manage their net worth.
Personal Capital has a number of capabilities to ensure you are making the most out of your investment. These include:
- A central location for all user accounts, even if in different portfolios.
- Dedicated and educated financial investors.
- Fiduciaries: advisors that are legally bound to act in your best interest.
- Smart Indexing: a balanced approach to sectors and styles in US stocks, which reduces the risk for clients.
- Optimized for iPhone and Android phones, tablets and watches.
- Comprehensive financial planning in these areas: college, estates, cash and savings, stock options, home financing.
- Tax-loss harvesting: combine ETFs and individual US stocks in portfolios for optimal tax harvesting opportunities. 100% ETF portfolios offer limited tax harvesting possibilities.
- 401K advice: free advice on fund selecting.
- Advisors are accessible via phone, web conference, or email.
Next up is Remnac, one of the policy research firms that set themselves apart from traditional investment houses by showing more than the normal view of the landscape.
What makes Renmac notable is their team comprised of big names in the financial sector that have been following the market for over 30 years, carrying over 60 years of data.
They hold decades of experience used this knowledge to build the ultimate platform for beginners and professionals alike. Here’s how they did it.
- Macro strategy: Combined the expertise of Neil Dutta and Steve Pavlick and their data and extensive knowledge of the market to create a true portfolio strategy.
- Investment strategy: daily reports using models and ranking analysis. Daily alert lists and portfolio rankings.
- Economics: Data-driven modeling and analysis.
- Payments and financials: deep research based on the entire ecosystem of payments for robust quarterly reports.
- Rendmac Data Services (RDS): data feeds that integrate with the investment process. This includes equity analyses based on standard or custom benchmarks.
- Washington policy analysis: alert lists and weekly recaps on trade and foreign investment.
Cryptocurrency is a hot topic in the stock market and investment field today, and it isn’t slowing down anytime soon. As a matter of fact, “More than 40% of C-level leaders at technology companies plan to roll out blockchain during the next three years.”
Coinbase is here to guide you through the oftentimes daunting world of crypto. This digital currency wallet makes it easy to buy, sell, or trade digital currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.
Bitcoin is the world’s most popular alternative currency, with a total market cap of over $100 billion. The bitcoin network is comprised of thousands of computers across the globe.
Coinbase has an impressive portfolio of clients, with some of the world’s leaders in investing such as BBVA, DFJ Growth, Andreesen Horrowitz, and Start Fund.
The digital currency wallet currently has 30M users and has assisted with over 150 trades.
Quickbooks markets itself as the simplest way to do accounting. It is used both in the workplace and for personal investing. The software is trusted by 98% of its users to achieve the following functions:
- Tracking project profitability
- Manage bills
- Track miles for business trips
- Invoicing and payments
Quickbooks makes it easy to track investments via an asset account setup. You can also manage the value of your assets, including business investments.
The world of investing doesn’t have to be difficult. With the help of these tools, kickstart your investments today and build your financial portfolio.
Still not sure if you’re ready to tackle the world of investing? Read up on these investment tips so that you have a leg up in this competitive and fast-paced field.
It’s always best to be informed on the industry, especially when it involves sensitive financial gains and losses.