Are you in search of the best mattress? Would you like to know which mattress is the right fit for you? If the answer to these questions is “Yes” then you are on the right article. Here in this article, you will find a detailed 2021 mattress buying guide. Continue reading below to find a perfect mattress.
- Buy mattress online
There has been a great competition among the online mattress brands, which ultimately decreased mattress prices. You can easily find a low-cost mattress having top-quality from an online mattress brand. The manufacturers of the traditional mattress consider mattress stores as their primary customers rather than the end users. The manufacturers offer sales bonuses and margin-setting to mattress stores that are making huge money from customers. On the other hand, online mattress brands sell the same products at less price without compromising the quality. Online mattress brands have slimmer margin, generally just to pay for materials and direct marketing.
- Choosing the right mattress material
Nowadays, you can find several mattress materials and choosing the right one is a difficult task. Some of the commonly used mattress materials are memory foam, latex foam, innerspring, and hybrid. Let’s have a look at their key characteristics.
- Memory foams: It is a low-price mattress and has been in use since 1966. A memory foam mattress is not manufactured with 100% memory foam as it has low resilience and quite soft to uphold spine. So, to improve support, memory foam mattresses use high-resistance foam below the finest memory foam layer.
- Excellent spine alignment, especially for back and side sleepers
- Quite inexpensive
- Ideal for medium weight and side sleepers
- Mattress can be very hot
- Low-grade foam sags rapidly
- Latex foam: It is an all-natural mattress that is exclusively made from processed extract of rubber tree. It is famous among all those people who are allergic to non-latex foam as it is eco-friendly, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic. A latex foam provides a naturally bouncy and firmer feel.
- Great spine alignment
- Based on the firmness, this mattress can fit nearly all sleeping styles
- A bit costly
- Quite heavier
- Not popular among people who don’t like firm or bouncy feel
- Innerspring: These type of mattresses use classic coil spring systems to provide comfort to the end users. An innerspring mattress uses soft foam, cotton, or wool on its top layer to improve comfort.
- General durability
- Available in wide variety
- Naturally cool mattress because of airy areas between coils
- Pressure points can be inflamed due to interconnected coils
- Low-quality mattresses sag over time
- Hybrid: Hybrid mattresses have both pocket coils and memory foam. Pocket coils are completely separate and joined through a fabric web so that they can adjust to every curve of users’ body.
- Better comfort and support
- Better cooling than memory foam
- Motion transfer is limited
- Higher price
- Low-quality mattress can rapidly sag
- Finding the right mattress
Use reviews to get idea about users’ experience. You can easily find reviews online. Be aware of scams and spot lies. Compare prices to avail the most value for money.