People are always telling us that we need to live in the now, and worry about what’s going to happen next week, tomorrow. While this might be sound advice, for someone who isn’t really thinking about the future, it is very bad advice for the vast majority of us, who want to make preparations now, for our future retirement. None of us want to be working until we are 70 years of age, and so we need to make investments now, so that we don’t get caught up in the cycle of working to live. Everyone’s goal should be to retire as early as is financially possible, and in order to do that, we need to make some very smart financial decisions. There are those that invest in stocks and shares, and others in electronic currencies, but there is one sure-fire way to increase your investment portfolio, and that is to invest in property.
Time and time again, property has proven itself reliable, when it comes to returns on your initial capital investment, and in most cases, investors have achieved capital gains in the high percentages. The international property market is becoming much more attractive now, due to the very affordable prices, and the various government incentives that are put in place. If you have been pondering over whether or not to invest in the international real estate market, then you can get excellent advice and knowledge here at https://casabaan.com/, who are leading developers.
For those of you who are thinking of investing in digital currencies for your future, there are major risks involved with this, but with property investment, the same risks do not apply. The following are some of the many benefits of investing in international real estate property.
- You own a vacation home – How many times have you went on vacation, and had to pay for your hotel or resort accommodation. Over the course of many years, it can run into many thousands of dollars, and this is an expense that can be avoided, when you invest in a foreign property, overseas. It is yours, and you can stay there are any time that you like. For the other times when you want to stay in your home country, then you can rent out the property and experience excellent capital gains.
- You can retire abroad – Many of us live in countries where the climate isn’t very beneficial, for those of us who are getting on in years. Staying in a wet and cold climate will make your muscles ache, and you will be more prone to sickness in countries such as these. Having an investment property in a warm country like Thailand, is the perfect solution for those of us who want to retire in comfort, make the right investment decision, and also experience a much lower cost of living.
- Increases your investment portfolio – When you invest in the international real estate market, you’re not putting all of your eggs in one basket, and this is something that many investors seem to do, all across the world. Investing all your money in your home country, can be quite risky, and so it makes a lot more sense to invest overseas, so that you are not at the mercy of one individual economy. You will, also, not be reliant on one individual currency, and this will help to protect your investment from currency devaluations.
- You can experience higher returns – When you invest in property in your home market, the likelihood is that you were only going to get returns in the low 2% bracket. When you invest in property in the international markets, however, countries like Thailand can offer you returns as high as 14%. It is extremely unlikely that you will get these kinds of returns in your home country, and so investing in another country makes a lot of financial sense.
- Wealth and savings protection – When you own a foreign property, this allows you to move some of your wealth out of your country of origin, and therefore, out of your government’s reach. This will provide you with the necessary funds, in the event that everything goes belly up in your own country. You will have the benefit of having a tangible property that can be sold, or rented out, to provide additional income.
These are only a few of the benefits of investing in international property, and in many cases, if you invest in countries such as Thailand, then this can assist with you, getting foreign resident status. Many countries reward investors with tax perks as well. In order to be able to diversify your portfolio, you really should consider investing in an overseas property, because the likelihood is that they are going to appreciate in value, while other assets will be more prone to failure.