1. For when you want to exercise but getting out of bed is a nonstarter:
2. For when there’s no way a workout will come between you and movie night:
3. For keeping in mind what a healthy, balanced plate looks like:
4. For when you want to make the world’s best green smoothie:
5. And for when you need a smoothie cheat sheet:
6. For doing yoga without leaving your chair:
7. Or the floor/your bed:
8. For when you want to guesstimate reasonable portion sizes:
9. For when HTGAWM is the only thing that will motivate you to work out:
10. For when you’re ready to take your walking up a notch:
11. For when you need to know at a glance how to cook all the vegetables:
12. For learning how to make your own nut butter like an actual adult:
13. For when only the shortest workout will do:
14. When you want to make the most of your meal:
15. For snack ideas that don’t suck:
16. For when you want to bake or freeze a delicious three-ingredient energy bar.
17. For when you want to assemble a portable lunch:
18. For when you’re totally here for cooking prep that is basically putting something in a container and letting it sit:
19. For whipping up homemade salad dressings:
20. For keeping all those recipe substitutions in one place:
21. For when you want to challenge yourself to do one exercise a day:
Will is the Executive Managing Editor at Feedster. Will and his team from Content HOW work with venture capital, marketing co-ops, and companies to attract and gain qualified leads.
His primary focus on developing a sales funnel for a company and finding out of the box / growth hacking style ways to convert and drive traffic.